White spinach cheese dip
Recipe adapted from Bev Cooks
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 an onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
- 2 (8 oz) blocks pepper jack cheese,cubed (or shredded)
- Heat the oil over medium-high in a saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and saute until soft
- Add the cream of mushroom soup and chiles. Stir to combine.
- Add in the cheese and melt it. Add the spinach one handful at a time until wilted.
Enjoy!!! I tried whole grain Tostido's chips and OMG they are AWESOME (too good may I say...)